|Submission of Papers|
- The papers should serve the purposes and objectives of the congress, which are to share information, experience, and practices and discuss problems and possible solutions on performance, quality, clinical quality and patient and employee safety in healthcare.
- Full paper texts must be submitted through the online paper system on the www.kalitekongre2018.org no later than November 03, 2017.
- Papers to be submitted to the congress must not be presented at another scientific organization or published before.
- It is important that papers are written in a clear and understandable language and grammatical rules are followed while writing.
- YThe contribution of the research to the respective field should be clearly stated and the paper's structure should follow the aspects below.
- Introduction and Purpose
- Scope and Method
- Findings and Conclusion
- The papers must be designed in accordance with the format below
Page Setup and Print Format
Yazı Tipi ve Boyutu
- Papers should be written in accordance with the full text template presented on the link below.
- Only the papers, which are submitted through the Congress website online paper system, will be considered. Papers that are submitted via other channels will not be evaluated.
- While evaluation, first and last names and affiliated institutions of authors will be kept anonymous and only the full paper texts will be taken into consideration.
- Papers that are not in line with the grammatical rules listed above will not be accepted.
- In particular, tables and figures should grouped in a way that they do not slide and certainly should not exceed page sizes.
- Papers should include Turkish and English abstracts (with keywords) and the author information should be included in the footer only. If the author information is placed in a different place than the footer, it will cause the paper to be invalid.
- Papers that are accepted as a result of the evaluation and presented at the Congress will be granted an ISBN and these papers will become publishing in an e-book format and be ready to download from the Congress' website.
- As a result of the evaluation, the authors of all accepted papers will be sent oral or poster presentation acceptance letters.
- A poster's width and height should not exceed 70 and 90 cm, respectively.
- Writings on the poster should be big enough to allow reading 1 meters away.
- At the top of each poster, the names of the authors and affiliated institutions should be written and the name of the corresponding author should be underlined.
- The letters in the poster title should be at least 2.5 cm in size.
- Posters will be posted on the day and area announced by the steering board.